Sunday, June 19, 2011

M.I.A.

Hello all!

I know it has been quite a while since my last post. I truly apologize...just been busy!! I will be posting something later on today with lots of goodies :-). In the mean time...I just wanted to say thanks for sticking around and waiting for something, as well as, all the emails!!!

A little while ago my blog was named one of the 50 Best Blogs Written by Kindergarten Teachers. I was amazed that it nabbed the number 1 spot! It is my first award and to be honest...it was the first time I've really been recognized for anything. Most of my own co-workers don't visit my blog or if they do, they certainly don't acknowledge it. So it is quite a big deal for me!
blog_frog

Then I got an email from Really Good Stuff on Friday that said my blog was nominated for Really Good Stuff's 2011 Really Good Classroom Blog Contest! I had no idea who nominated it and I was more than flattered! A huge thank you to Martha Pennington for nominating my blog, I really appreciate it!
http://blog.reallygoodstuff.com/?p=7173

Voting will begin on July 1st.

The post that will be up in a little bit is part of my Apple Unit, check back later for the goods!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog and always appreciate what you share. I took over a Kindergarten classroom halfway through the year this year and your blog helped me out many times.

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete