Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I Miss Dandelion Fuzz


I.am.over.this.winter. Seriously. This winter is ridiculous. A drawback (among the many) to living 30 miles from school is that it can be blizzard like here with just a dusting up there. Such was the case today. Every school in my county was closed, but I still had school. Well, that is until it took me 35 minutes to get 5 miles and then I just went ahead and called my own snow day.

Drove back home, put on some pajamas and caught up on How I Met Your Mother. I had to catch up because my Little Cooper is ob.sess.ed with books. Putting him to bed takes a very long time. He wants me to read every book he owns (which is too many to count) and sing as if I am his own personal IPOD. Overall, it's been a good day.


Hello from our creative tub!

My teaching partner in crime and I are currently loving I Have/Who Has in variations. So, I've been whipping some together :0) I put them up on TPT if you're interested. Just click on the pics...






I hope you are having a great week! Here's hoping for no more snow days!!!!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment